Uponor PEX Pipe
Underfloor Heating Controls
- Wired or radio control options.
- 24v wired controls for our Uponor PEX Pipe (Wirsbo) systems.
Water Temperature Controls (WTC’s)
Underfloor Heating Systems need to operate a lower water temperature than conventional radiator systems, to prevent the floor over heating. For this reason, water temperature control is necessary for all Underfloor Heating systems.
- Compact Control Set v3, which is a constant water temperature controller and is designed to neatly close couple onto our FM range of manifolds.
- UP36 Electronic controller, with weather compensation or constant water temperature control settings. Designed for use with 3-port or 4-port control valves, or alternatively with our new pre-assembled UNIset (Midi/Maxi) control valve/pump packs.
- UNIset Mini is our new innovative pre-assembled pack, which incorporates a thermostatic mixing valve, 230v on/off thermal actuator c/w end switch, circulating pump and telescopic by-pass pipe.
Uponor PEX 15 Small Area Packs | Uponor PEX 15 Pipe Manifolds | Uponor PEX 15 Pipe Controls | Uponor PEX 15 Pipe Floor Contruction | Literature Request