Uponor MLC pipe (Unipipe)
Underfloor Heating Controls
- Wired or radio control options.
- 230v wired controls for our Uponor MLC Pipe (Unipipe) system.
Water Temperature Controls (WTC’s)
Underfloor Heating Systems need to operate a lower water temperature than conventional radiator systems, to prevent the floor over heating. For this reason, water temperature control is necessary for all Underfloor Heating systems.
- Compact Control Set v3, which is a constant water temperature controller and is designed to neatly close couple onto our FM range of manifolds.
- UP36 Electronic controller, with weather compensation or constant water temperature control settings. Designed for use with 3-port or 4-port control valves, or alternatively with our new pre-assembled UNIset (Midi/Maxi) control valve/pump packs.
- UNIset Mini is our new innovative pre-assembled pack, which incorporates a thermostatic mixing valve, 230v on/off thermal actuator c/w end switch, circulating pump and telescopic by-pass pipe.
MLC pipe - Small Area Packs | Multi-layer pipe | MLC pipe Manifolds | MLC pipe Floor Contruction | Literature Request | UFH PDF Downloads